N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I love my S&W MP15 22.

I bought it years ago not too long after I had bought the S&W MP15. At that time it was cheaper to shoot it more often than the other.

My brother is a Deputy Sheriff and we have known the guy that owns the range that most of the LEO in our county shoot at forever.

I have spent many days there getting to try out all kind of things without ever having to pull out any of the stuff I had brought.
I bought a MP15 sport 5.56 when they first came out, primarily for the wife to use while I used my Colt A2 HBAR. It was the first generation with the 5R rifling and melonited barrel. I put an Aimpoint PRO on it and switched out the stock for a short ACE stock. I use it a lot more then she does and the S&W always comes to the range when I head out with friends. My Colt often stays in the safe. MP is a great truck carbine.

MP’s are moderately priced and very well made AR’s. The Sports were even less expensive , not sure what they sell for now and it’s been flawless. I don’t necessarily need a forward assist or dust cover.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 02-20-2020 at 10:03 AM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00