View Single Post
      05-07-2019, 08:48 AM   #20
Quickburn7
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
This was well written and agreed on most accounts... This car has no business being this quick and to same extent neither should the e63s I just got rid of recently... This has more of a switch from comfort to sport than the e63 did - your kidneys still felt like they were in your esophagus...

I dislike the passenger seatbelt hitting the pillars when there's no passenger...

And the cheap paint everyone's been using as of late due to all the cancer warnings, fears and whatnot...

Also, I don't feel like she drives like a bloated heavy pig - which I feared but she's nimble and surefooted...

PS - Gorgeous home... Now, we need pics of the garage please...
I also had a 2018 E63s before the M5 and although the engine and exhaust is intoxicating and it looks more aggressive than the M5 i was never a big fan since it rode way too stiff for this type of car and the Transmission made it feel like you were being rear ended when coming to stops or going from 3rd to 2nd gear.
although the interior was beautiful the build quality was poor and response of the command system was very slow.
I ended up having to lemon the car since I had so many issues but even without those I just feel the M5 is a better executed product.
Appreciate 0