04-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #6
The Black Sheep
Professional Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
It sounds like you have a pre-march 2007 coupe build, which has the FRM1 footwell module. Some angel eyes are not compatible with the early model cars liek this and will cause the angel eyes to turn off as soon as the Xenon headlights are turned on.

If that is the case I would contact the vendor and see if you can exchange them or return them. There are lights out there that are compatible with the early 2007 coupe models as well. Take a look at the vendor section or let me know if you have any questions.
Yes... I should have bought the LUX AE's in hindsight. But I asked the vendor directly if these would be compatible with an e92 with a 02/07 build car and he said yes. I asked again when contacting him about this issue if these were the correct AE's for my pre-March build car and was again told that these were correct.

The guy is shady and I'm probably going to have to eat the $200 for these AE's... unless I find someone who wants to buy them off me at a discount with a later build car. This is what happens when you get all excited about modding your new car and don't slow down long enough to find out who is reputable before you spend your money. Live and learn...
Appreciate 0