View Single Post
      05-28-2019, 01:29 PM   #24
Pimpsy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNoob View Post
My stock pads squealed like an old school bus after the car warmed up. I tried several versions of repetative braking from speed, which quieted them down for a few minutes at best.

I bought the ACG pads and the squealing is 100% gone after installing the front. I didn't really do much to bed them. Easy driving at first with a few slow steady stops.

I could not get the rear pads to fit, so am out the cost of the failed install and rear pads. The manufacturing error is less laughable than what I was told on the phone - we did that on purpose because we couldn't replicate the stock pad.

Summary: old school bus, hard braky no worky, now quiet, expensive ugly paper weights.
It's just completely absurd to sell incorrectly manufactured rear pads.

Without responding to anyone individually I'm glad everyone is able to share their positive experiences. It is however, admittedly, annoying to see several members proselytize this company considering the obvious problems myself and others have had with improperly manufactured parts and no real resolution.

I am literally starting to feel compelled to warn people about purchasing products from this company…