View Single Post
      02-28-2022, 12:20 AM   #32
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFBravo View Post
Youre right I don't keep cars for long, I want to but that itch always wins. And I did get a "basic" one, I got one starting production for 117K minus 1.5k military discount should be 115.5K, I'll try to talk them into not charging me document fees as most other BMW dealers don't have that or get some rubber mats/cargo mat thrown in as comp. I don't pay taxes either, thanks to military benefit so should be 115.5K even, out the door. I got the drivers package, driver assistance and Comp Pack, no executive package. I've had similar to executive package in the E63 and it was mostly a big gimmick, the seat massagers are a joke and block the seat ventilation which is also a joke in every car I've had seat ventilation in. Self parking, never have ever needed that and I would not trust a system parking a 100k car in a tight spot. The only thing I got the Drivers package for is to get collision avoidance, that can be usefull on rare occasions.

That's crazy, its your name on the check book not mine, so I'll keep my opinion for buy an essentially a M5 a vehicle that starts at 103 for 161K to myself. I am genuinely curious, you can't build out an M5 to above 130 on the site, what port options are there to get its to that price, titanium exhaust is around 10k, I assume B&W is like 5kish, what else. I just sold my E63S and for E63s sedans, fully loaded was around 140k with CCB, premium audio and some fancy paint. Like how do you get to 160??
Yeah I figured haha. Like I said nothing against your decision, was just trying to offer an alternative that may have saved you a bit more money.

On the bmw site bowers and Wilkins was 3400 I believe, also have the exec package and 3600 in paint and 3500 for interior color. 1k for piano black trim and then exhaust is 7400, carbon fiber everything (splitter, side blades, side grilles, kidney grille, mirrors, diffuser, side skirts, engine cover, spoiler, gear shifter, paddles, led door projectors, drive analyzer, m performance floor mats and some other stuff which totals 27k on its own) a few posts ago I posted a pic of how much the car was (134 with destination and gas guzzler, then add all the other stuff on lol)
Appreciate 1
Namelss771.50