01-15-2014, 01:50 PM   #7
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Hey CONGRATULATIONS! Having a child is the GREATEST thing in the entire world hands down! I have a 9 yr old buy and a 16 mo. old boy. You're going to discover what TRUE love is my friend. Will even bring you and your wife closer together.

And THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU for your service. We take what you guys for granted all too often. Without you we wouldn't have the luxuries that we do today and none of us would be talking about what sweet rides we have. Sure wish the White House and Congress spent more time focusing on "cheering on" our heros instead of fighting over the dumb stuff.
I whole heartedly agree with everything Coldlist said

As a European, living in a country once occupied by Nazi Germany, I definitely appreciate what the allied forces did back then for our freedom. And the Marshall aid!!! We are indebted to those who serve to protect freedom and democracy, sometimes preserving those core values just by the mere presence or knowledge of the armed force's existence.

And congrats on the child!

Audi RS6 would be nice, but not sold in the US?

M550d would possibly be a let down after the M5... On paper it's allmost as quick, but it suffers from lag and lacks involvement (compared with the M5). It has a great engine noise filtered thru to the cabin though
Appreciate 0