05-07-2020, 05:15 PM   #8
Ceros15
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mustang v6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM_ARMY View Post
Hey guys/gals
I wanted to share my recent experience with Studio RSR with a few mods including Pure Turbo install, Vargas Crank hub install, Meisterschaft GT2 as well as already having their cage installed.

First I want to thank the guys over at Studio RSR for busting their butts and making sure the project stayed on schedule. As I was driving from Washington State down to their shop in California it was on a limited time frame for the work. They did everything in their power to stick to that and get me on the road back to WA as soon as they could.

Their customer service from beginning to end was just as it was when I bought my cage. I was informed throughout the entire process on even the most minor details. This gave me the confidence of knowing my F80 was in great hands. They even allowed me to stop by throughout the process just to check on things which was also very cool. I snuck in a few pictures which you can view below. They know and respect how much we care for our cars and that's important to me as a customer.

Lastly, after staying til 11pm to get me on the road like I needed. I was able to drive 1100 miles back WA with zero issues. Their customer service still was by the phone anytime I had a question with immediate replies which was also great.

Anyone looking for a crank hub, turbo install or any other work to their F8X. I'd encourage trusting these guys with your build. They treat it as if it's their own.

Also thanks to my wife for dealing with my crap and being with me 🤣

THE GOOD STUFF
Awesome! I also got my crank hub installed there and I’ve been happy ever since. Peace of mind is everything!
Appreciate 1
KLM_ARMY213.00