Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU_Logan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
Just got an update from BMW South Africa. The MPE has failed homologation and will not be released to any Southern hemisphere country. I am assuming the same will follow for all European regions. - this is so stupid!

I have already asked for approval to allow me to fit an Akra Evolution system, as before the MPE it was an approved part by BMW. If not, if the MPE becomes available in the USA, I will import it and have it fitted. Lucky for us we don't get an OPF on our builds.
I thought this was the verdict already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU_Logan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
Just got an update from BMW South Africa. The MPE has failed homologation and will not be released to any Southern hemisphere country. I am assuming the same will follow for all European regions. - this is so stupid!

I have already asked for approval to allow me to fit an Akra Evolution system, as before the MPE it was an approved part by BMW. If not, if the MPE becomes available in the USA, I will import it and have it fitted. Lucky for us we don't get an OPF on our builds.
I thought this was the verdict already?
For the EU but seems to be filtering down to even us here in the southern hemisphere.
- 2008 E92 ///M3 - AW, CF Leather Trim, 6MT - Mods: Black Grills, Black Gills, CF mirrors - SOLD
Appreciate 0