09-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #9
Traceaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnaz
We have Chapman BMW in Scottsdale and Phoenix and BMW North Scottsdale.
Bits is my sales guy at Chapman in Scottsdale...you have to pry teeth to get yourself a great deal but will work with you, and the service dept. is very good ( Turas is my guy there) including Bryan at the tire shop. Chapman in Phoenix all I know is Henry at internet sales, he seems to be more flexable on pricing then most. BMW North Scottsdale is also good when it comes to pricing and service. Stacey Moore in service is great to work with and Ali in Sales. IMHO
Bits sold me my first BMW, back in 1998! Really nice guy, I had 3 friends all buy off him and recommended him. He gave me a very fair deal, and was a good guy to work with. I bought another BMW back in 2000, but wasnt able to get the deal I wanted from any of the 3 BMW dealers in this town. I ended up buying from Pat Springer who is the internet sales manager at BMW San Diego. Really nice guy! I paid under 100.00 dollars for a 1 way ticket to San Diego, Pat picked me up at the airport, and I was out of the dealership within an hour and driving my new car back to Phoenix. Saved me over 1000 bucks, too. I think it was about 1400 or 1500.

Id definitely work with Bits again, but if you are looking to buy a 335i, you are likely better off with one of the internet sales managers.
Appreciate 0