View Single Post
      08-17-2019, 09:01 PM   #15
Motorin Mark
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Rhodonite Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Juice17 View Post
100% agree with this. Also people are so fixated on constantly pushing the dealer to drop and drop price because so and so got an extra 1% off etc or because the program changed the following month but then cry if it's not in their favor. My cousin being one of them. Constantly texted the CA every month while his car was in production saying "MF got better! Did the rebate improve?" Well.... now that the rebate dropped he all of a sudden didn't want the CA to update the numbers again and wanted to be locked into the previous months program. Lesson learned. His price went up. He just took delivery. Now some of you guys might say "oh he should've just threatened to walk away then," but it furthers my point that you gotta understand both sides at some point lol. People wanna destroy the dealer but then complain if it backfires....
Completely agree, that's why I wanted a few opinions. Lets face it, I'm buying a $120K car which is kinda silly in the first place so 1 or 2 percent just is not the end of the world as I like my dealer's both sales and service dept's. Like I said, I also work in retail sales and the guys that come into our store and just beat our brains in so we make no money..........Sure we sell to them, but please just take your merchandise and leave, don't ask us for any favors. Every person alive should be required to work in the military for at least a year and then in retail sales for a year of their life, tons to be learned in those two professions.
Appreciate 0