View Single Post
      08-15-2019, 09:00 PM   #5
Motorin Mark
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Rhodonite Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaly View Post
I'm with TrevorM3. I leased 3 BMWs in a row from the same dealer, referred 2 people that leased high end vehicles from them, and when it came time to the 4th they were a complete no-show: terrible offers on several models I was considering. Not an ounce of goodwill on their part to make a sale to a repeat customer. I wasn't even asking them to give me the best offer, just competitive enough.

They had been near the top in terms of offers on those 3 cars when they were relatively small and up and coming, but then got "fat" and it's business as usual. I still use their service dept, which I'm happy with, but that's a separate arm.

Point being: look out for your own best interest here, they're certainly doing that for themselves.
Agreed, Just want to give them first shot since I have purchased from them before, being in retail sales myself I realize the crap they deal with every day. I thought I would approach them first with "I am ordering a new M5 today and if you can give me X% off of msrp we can proceed, if not no hard feelings". I'm just not sure what the % off of msrp should be, thus looking for some input from you all before I go in. Thanks.
Appreciate 0