United_States
Rep
Drives: i5 M60, M5's, 535.335, M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddyDaddy View Post
Manheims OVE is retail pricing these days. It all depends what day you show up, who's there and what's there in terms of the deal you can get if bidding isn't being upped by one of the sellers employees. I used to go for fun, to west palm on highline days, but haven't been in a while. Felt like there were issues or future liabilities with each car I was interested in. I've learned a bunch of lessons the hard way with cars I guess?

no offense, but if you know what you're doing and do your homework prior to bidding/buying + PSI, you should have no issues. A car can come from the auction and have issues and so can a car with the almighty "CPO" So theres that..
I've just seen the games independent dealers play at auctions by up bidding. That aside the pre inspection and condition reports are good but I remember not having much recourse if you happened to buy a tuned car or one that just isn't one we would want to buy, that's why BMW sent it to the auction in my opinion.
CPO is worth the 3-5% up charge ($4-7k)as it's a certified car from BMW and the cover everything you need with no questions asked. I just get weary on a car like this and getting it at an auction or I would have.
2019 M550 686BK Black Chrome 20"wheels, filters, Evolve Stage 1, Res delete
2024 i5 M60 Cape York Green
Appreciate 0