View Single Post
      05-02-2021, 02:19 PM   #51
M5 F90 (2018)
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

So had this done on Friday and I have to admit they look so, so much better than the early models (I have a 2018 & had it for 2 years now so I needed something as was getting bored of the look). Just makes the car look so fresh and I cant believe how such a relatively small thing can make such a dramatic difference. Anyway, that was the good news. The bad news is that there is an intermittent fault message of Brake light left and some times right failure. Funny thing is the break lights are actually working so im hoping its something to do with the coding. The BMW dealership installed these so I will be back in contact with them tomorrow. The strange thing is it does not happen all the time and maybe once in every 10 starts and from what I can gather its first thing in the morning after the car has sat for a while. Once the message comes on, if I switch the car off and then back on it normally resets and all is fine. Any ideas before I go back to the dealership would be appreciated so I can maybe point them in the right direction. I know they will have no idea why its doing this as its their first. Thanks.
Appreciate 1
Abdul1040.50