Thread: Xpel 3M Film
View Single Post
      03-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #19
Road Runner
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Here is a picture of my old car with the 3M film. I live in Canada and we get a lot of rocks on the road in winter (since they gravel the roads) and I swear by it. My car was black, so you don't really notice it. My father has it on his silver BMW and I'll post pictures in the next couple days when his car is around so you can get an idea of how it looks on that.

I honestly think its worth it, but the one car that I think it looks worst on (because you can actually notice it if the car is dirty) is white. That being said, rock chips are generally white so white doesn't really need the 3M as badly as black or a darker color.

If you look carefully in the picture of the headlight you can see the edge of the film along the edge of the body (don't mind the drops of water and some of the bugs on the car in that picture, there is one small chip you can see in that pciture between the edge of the 3M and the body though). In the picture of the wheel you can see the small seam towards the front of the car on the left.
Attached Images