2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
Heated still works on the 9 & 3 position. Vibration/lane assist (Auto steer back into lane if swerving out) works. Only thing I couldn't transfer over was my driver assistance brain (basically BMWs auto pilot) because the company cut up the slot that was supposed to be inserted for that. Had no room with all the other wires to put it elsewhere unfortunately.
Looks awesome. Which company made yours??
No website but if you have Instagram they're @carbonbargain. People are weary of sharing prices because it's different for everybody and since I have a 850 and not a M5/M8, my wheel core is a bit cheaper (no M1/M2 button/module for it) everything else is the same between mine and a M8 wheel. I'm giving you this reference just incase they propose a high price in case you were to ask them for a quote. I got mine with heated/lane assist, full carbon trim, carbon paddles and buttons included with led shift light screen (big regret lol) for $1800 OTD!

If you have any questions and want to talk my Instagram is @edwarjejeega. I'm very easy to reach there. Even if you would need help with the installation process, don't do what I did and spend $350. It can easily be done at home in 30 mins as long as you have the tools.

Edit: more angles
Why are the shift lights lit up at a red light? That is cool. Didn't know that BMW wheel would work with the newer cars. What info shows up on the display?
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0