View Single Post
      09-21-2022, 04:13 AM   #20
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiabrain View Post
I had a couple distinct rattles. One of them was the dome light cover but it was much quieter than the one in my video. I can’t reach the 3rd brake light from the driver’s seat so I guess I’m going to have to recruit the wife for testing on that one. Would be nice just to have an answer, but like others had mentioned I also had assumed that it was a part of the soft close system. There’s something about a kind of metallic tapping quality that made me think metal latch or linkage that’s loose. Who knows.
Hello, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have what sounds like exactly the same noise, a ticking, clicking noise from the passenger side, and it's impossible to pinpoint, wife says it's coming from the dash area but possibly the door. BMW said it was my windscreen that I had replaced but I was unsure, so I had the company remove and refit it with me watching and the noise is still there. It's driving me crazy as it's loud enough to hear over moderate music and with no radio on, it's just there all the time.
Appreciate 0