shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Did I or did I not say it's grimey !!! Oh snap, Grimey-Limey... It works lol...

I completely agree it's grimey but what are we going to do? Revolt and not renew subscriptions? Cuz that's the only way it's going to cause an impact and change...

I just look at it as I'm gonna pick and choose my battles and $1.25 or $12.50 is not a battle I want to waste whatever time I got remaining on the planet is all...

Shits popping off all over the world and we up in arms over $1.25... I'm more concerned with if Hockeytyme is gonna beat Limey's trap speeds...
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
You ask what folks are gonna do: not pay —you have your answer.

As for me and HockeyTyme: I sincerely hope he does. He and I have been working closely together for the past 3 or 4 days to get him fully up and running. He's there now and already running competitive times. Now it's time for tinkering with fuel and map 6.

As Mike and I have discussed at length, I won't modify my car to that extent for my own reasons but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with his and GTEnedIO's cars and their more free-breathing setups—hopefully my experiences and input prove fruitful.
Well, it's gonna be a while for me to get everything to where it needs to be. Rain this week and then next week I have to leave town for 5 days. So, we'll see what I can get accomplished.

I have Limey's secret sauce. Now, I just need to add it to my improved air quality here in CA and we'll see.. haha
All I hear is a buncha excuses !!!

Just leave the car with me and Limey while you're outta town... We'll take care of it and get it done...

Appreciate 1