Captain
Rep
Drives: M8 GC || M5 Comp || X7 40i

Garage List
2021 BMW X740i  [0.00]
2021 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbtx View Post
Let me guess, your dealer is a Sonic dealer? They pull this crap every time you take your car in. They find a way to say that something isn't covered by warranty. EVERY TIME! And its usually $1000 to fix.
I am sorry to keep this thread going but wanted let folks know about the latest status:

- Got my car back yesterday; during the repair they damaged my left rear tire - got a nail on the shop floor. Fixed. They wanted to charge me labor but I told them to take a flying $%^&

-They did not fix the B pillar rattle; could not replicate but as soon as I got in the car I could hear it

- They "fixed" the sunroof but within 5 minutes of driving the rattle was back. I loved the fact that they noted in the work ticket "to inform the customer that this is a high performance sports sedans and occasional rattles are normal"

- Opened a case with BMW on the i-drive; they passed the buck back to the dealership

Sent my service guy a nice but seriously stern note this morning. I am still out $1,300 and none of my base issues were fixed. I told him I wanted the damaged i-drive controller with proof where the damage was. He responds back saying "sorry we don't have that but we do have some pictures".

Classic BMW is the absolute pits. Their sales was already awful and now their service matches their sales.
Appreciate 0