10-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
chrisbin
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 640i MSport Coupe

Stephen Ireland's WAG gets parking ticket
08 October 2009

by Adrian Hearn

When Stephen Ireland presented his girlfriend with a unique Bentley Continental GTC as a birthday present we imagine he uttered the words ‘be careful’.

After all, the Bentley Continental GTC is a £260,000 supercar capable of 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds and a top speed of 200mph.

So we think he may have uttered a few different words when he found that girlfriend Jessica Lawlor had scuffed at least two alloys on her birthday present.

Not only this but the pint-sized blonde, who is only just taller than the Bentley, picked up a parking ticket in Cheshire yesterday after parking the convertible across two spaces.

The WAG was pictured leaving the Wilmslow car park with the ticket still attached to the windscreen.

To be fair to Miss Lawlor, the Bentley is an enormous car to get used to and we’ve all kerbed alloys before – just not on a one-off Bentley.

Man City star Ireland presented his girlfriend with the extravagant present over the weekend.

Every Bentley ‘B’ badge has been replaced with his girlfriend’s ‘JL’ initials while the registration plate reads JE55 LAW.

The posh town of Wilmslow is used to the likes of Wayne Rooney and other premiership footballers driving round in their Bentleys and Overfinch Range Rovers.

But now Lawlor and Ireland, who drives a blue and white Audi R8, are the new couple of choice for the local paparazzo so it will be interesting to see what the £70k-a-week footballer buys next

Previous - Alpina D3 BiTurbo E90 LCI Manual, 320d M Sport E92 Auto, 330i M Sport E92 courtesy of BMW UK....320i M Sport E92 Auto, 320d SE E90 Manual.
Appreciate 0