Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by selpo View Post
Thank you for your advice. I was planning on changing my car next October but unfortunately my car got caught in a hailstorm and was totaled. I could wait a month but would be driving my wife’s or kids’ car and would be a pain for all involved.

I drive about 18k miles a year so would be buying miles even on this deal. Have not thought about 12k with additional miles, will do the calculation

That is an amazing deal, double my discount!!

Thanks again!
I would look at other dealerships within a 1.5hr or so flight(500 miles) from where you're at in Texas- or more since Texas is a big state. Email/call internet sales and be like I'm already approved with BMW FS and ask for 36/15, No MF markup, 13% off, and zero drive off, you can pick it up within a few days, and see what you get on a 20, then if they have a 19 ask for 15%. If its new you don't need to see or drive the car. You may ask for 15 and only get 12 or 13 and only get 10. But that's 1,000s of dollars you save and can put towards excess mileage.

You will do way better than 7.7%, ask 10 dealerships and someone will bite. What's an hr flight and a bonding road trip home with a new M5?

I have a 2019 Comp M5 36/12 zero drive off, plus maintenance and with taxes for 1216 w/ 6% sales tax.

Any dealership can do an out of state lease, I've never brought my car in the state it's registered in.

It sucks about taxes in Texas but if you can save more on the cost of the car do it.

Then if you can do the BMW CCA rebate that's a grand back in your pocket minus the dues.

I would go back to your current dealership and be like... Thanks for the offer but you're looking for a discount in the 12% range, knowing that the LCI M5 production starts within the next few months. An that you're in discussion with XX, XX, XX dealerships, and few out of state. You'll circle back later in the week, wait for there counter.
Appreciate 0