03-02-2015, 10:44 PM   #4
FTS
Enjoying driving
United_States
Rep
Drives: 645

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mobbin View Post
Thanks for the fitment info and congrats on finalizing your wheel/tire selection! Your M4 is going to be a beast at the track with r888's and CCB's!!
Thanks. Its been a long while trying to figure out which wheels to get, tire choices, sizes, etc.; and then ordering and waiting... I was anxious to do fitment test with the tires, now at least I know what will and will not work.

I am also anxious to find out more about the CCBs at the track. Lots of questions marks, few answers at this time, but by the end of April I should have data on how things work at autoxes and the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drive4Fun View Post
Do you still have the stock suspension? Also what offsets did you go with? Traction should be crazy good! Any test runs?
Stock suspension, offsets I +29 front and +44 rear. I am not a drag racer, so I won't be doing much of any launches. However, at the track I expect mild understeer after mid-corner with this much stagger between front and rear. I have a lot to learn about the car and some understeer won't hurt initially. I'll run through these tires pretty fast initially and at least I'll have some real data to see what the next setup will need to be.
Appreciate 0