View Single Post
      01-10-2019, 07:50 PM   #14
trev230
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
With the slowly shrinking inventory of M5 and M5C's out there I am patiently waiting till mid to late spring to find a good deal on either one. It could be risky. I may not get what I really want. I could just order one but here in my market (San Francisco Bay Area) I am more likely to get a better price on car off the lot. Some model BMW 's even have a 10k mark up! So, lease - not to interested in a lease because I drive a lot and I would likely keep the car for about 5 years. Standard loan payments would be a bit high. What do you guys think about the balloon payment plan that Bmw has?
Penfed has a deal if you can join. I'm a member and they have a killer 36-60 month balloon finance offer. Depends on what you are comfortable with but the residuals they calculate are pretty solid from what I can tell comparing to BMW's. They do cap it at 100K so if you put a little bit of money down to make up the difference, financing the rest with that program and knowing where you stand it's a great program for people that want to preserve cash. Some don't like the risk and will look at other means.
Appreciate 1
themnmd1691.00