Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC

Garage List
Build Journal: Gold Shoes - Marina Bay Blue

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Welcome to my F90 M5 Build Journal! I’ll be using this thread to introduce my build which will be used for daily driving duties (taking kids to school, Costco runs etc.) and the occasional track day instructor (HPDE) duties. Since the F90 is already a very capable platform I’ll keep the mod list short for now: suspension, wheels/tires, intake, exhaust, and some carbon aero bits.

I’ve been the long time, original owner of two beautiful E92 M3s. With time, my family grew to three children and we added a Porsche Cayenne to the stable to haul the family. While the Cayenne is a great SUV, I itched for a more dynamic driving experience. I had previously driven an F10 M5 but found the car to be somewhat disconnected from the driver. I pulled the trigger on an F90 based on magazine reviews only. I got a great deal from Jimmy Bach at Steve Thomas BMW ( GOLFFRR ) and the rest is history. I had previously ordered my Euro Delivery M3 from STBMW so there’s history there.

Please enjoy the mostly stock picture introduction of my F90. (Car was delivered in Sep, didn’t get time to sit down and do a write up until now)

Make sure to come back and check on the build as it progresses!

Factory Options:
- Black Full Merino Leather
- Driving Assistance Plus
- Executive Package
- 20" M Wheels 706M
- Apple Car Play Compatibility
- Bowers & Wilkins sound system
- M Perf Black Kidney Grilles and Side Gills
- M Perf Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler PARTS@STBMW
Attached Images

Last edited by MSPORTWORLD; 12-28-2018 at 09:12 PM..
Appreciate 6
r33_RGSport12966.00
Miko M6653.50
soooma1377.50
F85MTuNED1620.50