View Single Post
      03-23-2017, 04:04 AM   #8
drbru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFERI View Post
I would buy it as an approved used car from BMW, just because if anything goes wrong with the car in the 1st year they are obligated to fix it and you don't have to worry about the cost..

if you purchase from an individual you cannot get the BMW warranty but will have to source a 3rd party warranty

Oh and try getting the car with the 360 view option, mine only has a rear view camera and in tight car parks I always think the 360 option would make my life so much easier
I need to stress im not just saying this because I happen to be selling my car shortly but if buying privately I would try to source a car from a forum such as this...Generally speaking the people that use these types of forums are car enthusiasts and as such, look after their cars more than others....If I couldnt source one from a forum then I would definately stick with the dealer option or only buy privately if there is the original BMW warranty in place or the extended BMW warranty because if something goes wrong its expensive...In my experiences, the third party extended warranties that are out there aernt really worth the paper they are written on.
Appreciate 0