View Single Post
      12-20-2006, 02:03 PM   #14
Panoz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Grey 335i ,Aero Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Lies. I need to see the track layout and know if it was all the same driver or not. In addition, I need to know if the "professional" was a professional car magazine writer.

I refuse to believe that the M coupe and the EVOVIII lost to the 335i on a track.
Shimhada...like it or not ...yes they are professional drivers & professional magazine writters (journalists) with racing background.

The M coupe lost to the 335 not because its less quick but due to its different set-up as a car and less stability. The same goes to EVOIII.
Just think about the RS4!! Its a 4wd car with 420Hp and then again it performes slower than Cayenne that is less than 300Hp !!!

This is the beauty of the track my friend...the whole set-up of the car is important for the lap times.

If we were talking about drag-race ,then yes the Cayenne,RS4 ,EVOIII ,M coupe would be quicker than 335...But that was not a drag-race.

Procede V4 , Catless DPs, Forge FMIC, Injen Intake, VK Oilcooler, Hartge Quads Exhaust, Modded CDV, Synapse BOV Kit, BMW Performance 335i SSK Kit, P3 vent boost gauge

Space Grey 335i -> See more pics HERE

Last edited by Panoz; 01-18-2007 at 05:50 AM..
Appreciate 0