Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphT5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Just ordered the full kit. Figured I would do the whole thing at once. Plan is to install in 2 weeks…
Let us know how it goes! I'm contemplating the same for mine.
Installing all speakers this Friday - will do…
Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Give it 20 hours to break in, even though the insert says 12.
Right out of the box, sounds like a different system. Me, as a deaf musician, can hear each instrument clearly now. Most importantly, the bass guitar

Money well spent 👍
I told you!!! So happy you got them and they're sounding good! They'll be sounding even better soon! Seriously — enjoy good car audio now, and know you've fixed one of the very few sore points of the M5.

Ghost subs only or also with the stage one kit?
Just installed the ghost subs after reading all the great feedback here. Firstly super easy install and I'm no expert with these things! (Less than an hour)

Immediate improvement after adjusting all the settings and equalizer to the recommended settings bavsound sent me - so much so I had a huge smile on my face on the first drive and this is before even the break in period so I'm sure they will sound better and better as time goes on.

Anyone debating the upgrade who likes listening to music - DO IT! You won't be disappointed!!!

Now temped with the full speaker upgrade 😂
Appreciate 1