View Single Post
      04-01-2024, 11:34 AM   #16
Gemini562
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Correct, that is sleep paralysis. My wife occasionally gets it. There are a few explanations for it but some are concerning depending on what you believe. I'll have some follow up questions. Basically don't interact with the object/person/ball of light in the room or pay mind to it. Use your eyes to notice things in the room, some items should be out of place and this will help confirm you are not awake or in real danger. Take peace in knowing nothing will actually harm you during it but could be a sign there is some kind of past evil like entity over you...if you believe that. My wifes mother had a...let's say an interesting past...which supposedly could have passed to my wife.

Quick question, did you ever have a "hearing test" in school, 1 on 1 with a "nurse" and were subjected to certain tones and told to identify patterns? Possibly flash card usage during the test as well.

Were you also told they wanted you in "gifted" classes at some point down the road?

Also not fully related but is to a point, do you have a birthmark?

There is a theory if you have had some of these things. If you don't want to answer I understand.

I appreciate the curiosity, but no, I didn't have any of the experiences you mentioned, and I don't have a birthmark either.

You know, I'm absolutely certain I was wide awake when it happened, that moment something blew air on my face. It was so real, I even blinked when the air brushed against me. The weird part is: I freaked out because I couldn't move and started cursing (it was all in my mind because I couldn't actually talk), trying to get some control back. But the moment I could move again, this odd thought popped into my head, like "Your cursing doesn't affect me. It feels so pointless, like, why even bother?" I have no clue where that thought came from, but it just appeared out of nowhere after I regained my movement.
Appreciate 0