View Single Post
      03-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #3
HaloEye
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMoneyPlaya View Post
We can only hope for the M package, because I'm not buying until it comes out. I suspect it's going to be a year or so because there have been no pictures of the F10 with M package yet. But it seems like BMW rolls out an M Sport package for every other model about a year or so after the initial model launch. I wish they would just cut the marketing strategy crap out of the equation and do the right thing by launching the package at the outset... What we Bimmerfiles want is a sportier looking front spoiler and some sicker looking rims - the F10 they are rolling out is a little too conservative for my tastes. I can do without all the electronic crap they added to this car - just keep it simple - rims and spoilers, no B.S.

I really want the 535 with X-drive and M sport package, but don't know how long I can wait. The risk for BMW is that I buy an Audi S5 or a Mercedes E coupe instead of waiting for what I really want (I may have no choice since my '98 540i 6-speed has 115K miles on it).
sadly i am on the same boat. just like the 2010 5 series, i do not like them unless they have the M sport package. i will prolly feel the same about the F10. This is making me look at cadillac and like the poster above, the S5
Appreciate 0