View Single Post
      08-30-2005, 05:40 PM   #2
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Hey Broken1,

Best thing to do is get on the blower (sorry no pun intended - but it is funny, don't you think!!!) and check with your dealer exactly what you have covered under your plan. It may be best to get confirmation in writing as well, just in case. I think you would have received some paperwork/brochure covering your plan.

It is possible that there are different plans out there to suit different people's individual requirements - OR - ot could be a country specific plan. We have, for instance a fairly lousy 2 year warranty from BMW however, the individual dealers always try their best to look after their customers on an individual basis. We walso have an extended warranty plan at additional cost.

It would be quite dissapointing to learn that the BMW turbos don't really have a decent life but it may just be one or two or it could be stories. You know what it's like, one bad experience out of thousands and "oh no DISASTER!"

Just double check your situation and then FLOOR THAT ACCELERATOR!!!!

Take care.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0