View Single Post
      12-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #18
Ryan@IND
United_States
Rep
Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tws_andrew View Post
I am going down this exact path as well but I basically had my builder copy what he sees yet to be released on the magnaflow site. I have it all bent just need it welded up and need to decide on tips. I was going to go with some vibrant slanted 3" tips. What I am really waiting for is a tuner I can work with. I know the Dinan will make power and with a full 3" it should make more power but I would really like a tuner that I can dyno tune with to get the most out of this motor. With the numbers the X5M has put down you know there is a ton of headroom in this motor even with stock turbos. Just cannot find a tuner to work with. ESS made a bunch of claims and won't ever respond with a dyno sheet. Is there just not enough demand with this motor. Seems like if a few of us could get together and drop the 3k dinan wants with ESS or OE tuning we could get a proper pump gas and race gas tune that would put down an honest 500whp with a free flow exhaust without stressing things too much. Any thoughts
Do not worry my friend. The ESS tune is indeed on the brink of release. We expect to have more information after the new year.