View Single Post
      02-08-2009, 06:56 AM   #1
bman6074
Major
Rep
Drives: 14 M235i and 07 Lotus Exige S

Not seeing update to site after submitting a post

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']After I submit a post or create a new thread. My post is not visible unless I refresh (F5) the page. Even if I click User CP link my new thread is not shown unless I hit refresh. Sometimes I have to do CTRL REFRESH so it pulls all new info form the server and not cashed info. Even when clicking the link from the email notification I don't see my post or the new post from the email. This was not the case before the move. [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Any ideas to why this happens? [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have accidently posted twice because I didn't see my post after submitting it. Thought it didn’t' go through[/FONT]

And now I am getting the HTML tags showing when submitting a thread (see above). but can just re-past the text in edit mode to fix. Any ideas to why that is happening?

After I submit a post or create a new thread. My post is not visible unless I refresh (F5) the page. Even if I click User CP link my new thread is not shown unless I hit refresh. Sometimes I have to do CTRL REFRESH so it pulls all new info form the server and not cashed info. Even when clicking the link from the email notification I don't see my post or the new post from the email. This was not the case before the move.
Any ideas to why this happens?
I have accidently posted twice because I didn't see my post after submitting it. Thought it didn’t' go through