Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by windtendo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Barber View Post
Not true in this case. They are a separate part number, and ordered separately. Just had the full system installed today.

Part number for the tips is 18302456072

However, I seriously doubt that the diameter of the M performance exhaust pipes/tips matches the diameter of the stock exhaust. M performance looks larger.

Trust me guys, you want this full system, not just the tips. Online, they are advertised at different BMW part stores as low as $5600 not including tips, which is compared to the BMW website at $6890, not including tips. Ask for a loyalty discount at your local dealer parts department (I got my dealer to come down to $5600 for the main system, tips are extra). I got mine installed, with tips, tax, and labor for $7300.
For $7300, I'm curious what made you go with this over Akrapovic? Seems high for a stainless exhaust.
It's titanium
Partially... Exhaust is NOT full titanium...

Stainless steel and titanium... 1/4 titanium...
I'm aware. It's a combination of lightweight stainless steel and titanium. So you quote 1/4 titanium. Curious to know how you come up with this number. From what I understand you don't have the MPE exhaust so you just came up with this how?...just curious
Appreciate 0