View Single Post
      01-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #196
Frankly30
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: F30

Hello! I have the retrofitted Integrated Navigation (see video below) and the HUS installed. The dealer promised that the HUS will work/communicate with the integrated navigation I have, however till this day it does not. I've tried updating the firmware using the HUS app but that only resulted in the HUS getting bricked... Luckily the dealer replaced the unit free of charge, but about the Navigation/HUS connection they seem to not know anything about it... To be honest I also had the strong impression that it will work seeing on etk being listed as "INTEGRATED NAVIGATION W/ HEAD-UP SCREEN": http://www.etkbmw.com/bmw/EN/search/...ECE/03/03_2283

I'm still waiting on an answer from BMW on their behalf, but I'd like to know if you know about this?

EDIT: So appearently the Head Up Screen that works with my integrated navigation comes with a different part number, as shown from the above link. The one the BMW dealer installed was the standalone version. I've consulted my BMW dealer and they're going to order the HUS unit with the part number I was given and replace it again.. I hope it will work finally after the replacement.

Last edited by Frankly30; 01-17-2017 at 07:54 AM..
Appreciate 0