Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 128i

FS: E90 Small Part Out OEM Xenons, 189 Rims, Splitters!! *PICS ADDED*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I made 2 separate threads, but I decided I should just combine into one.

1. For sale are my OEM E90 Plug n Play Projector Headlights which were converted by E90 Andy so it can work on halogen equipped E90s. I've installed Xenondepot HID's with 4300k bulbs and error free harness kit which also made by E90 Andy. The left side predator ice angel eyes are burnt out so you will need new bulbs or upgrade the set. COME ON HALOGEN OWNERS, TIME TO GO XENON NOW! Ill let these go for $625 OBO. AVAILABLE
RIGHT SIDE HEADLIGHT

LEFT SIDE HEADLIGHT

Heres the pic of the burnt angel eyes, this is a old pic. ill try to get angel eyes only picture.

2. EDIT: Black Sapphire Metallic Front Splitters for stock E90 bumper. I just uninstalled them today and there were few small scratches and a small crack[left side] on the bottom but nothing too major... the small crack happened while i was trying to take them out because stupid me put too much double sided tape. Just for that, I'm asking only $100. STILL AVAILABLE NOW.

3. THE WHEELS ARE SOLD.

Ill post pics of all of them very soon. I'm willing to negotiate about the price so please PM me if you have any questions !

Last edited by jaespark87; 08-22-2009 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 0