04-30-2019, 07:45 PM   #89
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Ill bet that if you owned one you would sing a different song just like you do with all cars ONCE you have them.

Love you Dean.
Hmmm, no... I don't think you do.

I've no idea why you would label me 'biased'. Seriously, on what do you base it? I speak my mind to the point of irritating others and I often make insanely & blindly-supportive obviously-biased comments (subjective, but they're obvious to me) in the name of sarcasm, e.g. Comp vs Base discussions... to me, that's all banter.

I have often commented that my M5's interior is 'meh' compared to my AMG's... albeit more functional and satisfying in its performance. I've said similar things of my RS7's aging interior and certainly of its transmission (all were comments made at the time I owned them). I criticize without bias where I feel it's deserved. I compliment using the same philosophy (well, I sure as hell try).

So here's that same philosophy: you make a habit of sarcastically-disguised but nonetheless obvious jabs--I don't usually care but this one irritates me because it's the one thing that I see everywhere on the forums that truly annoys me and it's the one that I try so hard to *not* be and yet...
Appreciate 0