docjay
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renus View Post
Impossible, I think your garage just need to a little work on the mudflaps that would be fit your M-sport kits. Just wondering how come mudflaps are not a standard installation for bmw in your place as I think you need it more than us here in HK, just my personal opinion ^ ^
I agree with you completely!The roads here are dusty and a bit bumpy.When it rains the dust turns into mud and it really gets our cars dirty. Mud flaps are not popular here because i think most car enthusiasts feel that they don't look good on Bimmers particularly the sedans,coups and roadsters. When i placed my order for my E90 last September i inquired about the flaps and the agent teased me by saying that i was buying a BMW and not a Toyota.She continued by saying that nobody installs flaps on bimmers here in Manila.I think this is true since it was only there in HK that i saw them.Plus my father owns a couple of bimmers and when i said that i was thinking of putting the flaps on my first bimmer he laughed at me!He teased me by saying that it wouldn't look nice on it.So when i was there in HK last December i saw them for real-installed and all and i think they look great.So next week im going to the dealer to have them installed.