10-28-2019, 11:12 PM   #87
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Yea, I just might have to give that a try. I think I'll be going with at least lower DP's no matter what just for sound at least. I would love to test out your map6 too though. My gas here is 91 but there is a gas station nearby that has 93 and I can add some booster as well.

10.79 stock was pretty shocking and I think I can do better on my take offs. Either let off brake sooner or later but I only pulled a 3.08 0-60 (no 1ft rollout)

The mods along with lighter wheels and my lighter ccb's can't hurt either. I may not hold traction as well with less rubber on the bigger wheels though.

Either way I'm excited to try and I probably will so that I don't have to wait so long to use a tune. (I wont put a tune on until I get at least a couple thousand miles)
Agreed.

I held the launch into the 3Ks and it hooked hard--note that I have upgraded my tires, though...

My 0-60 was 2.63s without 1ft and 2.45s with it--you've got a lot of room in there if you're hitting 10.7s with what is effectively a shitty launch.
Appreciate 1