View Single Post
      06-29-2020, 06:29 PM   #42
A Need For Speed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Comp Nardo/Aragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeve19M5CP View Post
I havent heard many horror stories of Mr.Dinan(now Carbahn) running away from a busted motor claim? Where are you getting this info from? any forum links?......A tune with a Steve Dinan warranty is better than a JB4 or Racechip with no warranty etc......in my opinion especially since the BMW dealer is selling this to you directly someone will have to fork up when lawyers are involved
Do a search but the stories are out there. As for a tune vs JB4, one can remove the JB4, one cannot remove the tune. And yes the ECM will still show the boost mods from a JB4 but I would rather have my attorney fight that (I bought my M5 with 3K miles, who knows what bad man owned it? lol) with no physical evidence than the certain evidence of a tune. With a tune, there is no plausible deniability.
Burger Tuning JB4, H & R 550 springs, spacers 13mm front and 10mm rear, Michelin PS4S 285/30/20 front, 295/30/20 rear, Remus racing exhaust, Eventuri V2 intake, Suntek Ultra PPF entire car, ceramic coated wheels/brakes, 20% ceramic tints, assorted CF bits.
Appreciate 0