View Single Post
      10-11-2019, 10:36 AM   #2360
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Hey dont do that my dysmorphia will flare up and will superhero throw you across a room into a wall.
Dude as big as you are, I'm sure you could curl my scrawny ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Seven View Post
It's definitely an issue and annoyance, which is why it's mainly short term. No... I don't care "what happened at Starbucks" today.
At least there it's Starbucks. Here it would be bitching about one of their babies daddies being strung out on opioids and not being able to pay for diapers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
thanks man, appreciate it. I know my only course of action is to keep on applying until I get something but the guys I hang with every day are signing offers and I'm like "yeah nice man! let's celebrate" but I want to be able to celebrate for mine too...

not much I can really do other than keep going at it, but we'll see how it goes. also, that last sentence is an interesting approach!
From experience, patience pays off. It is frustrating watching everyone around you get what they want while you watch it happen. Everything happens in the time frame that it is meant to. I don't consider myself nearly as successful, in comparison to some of my friends, or even people on here; but 5 years ago I would have never thought I would be where I am right now. It's not about where you currently are, it's about prepping and setting yourself up to where you want to be later. Keep prepping and doing the small things that help you later, that's where the focus needs to be. Keep your head up my man.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-11-2019 at 10:45 AM..
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
Run Silent15127.00