View Single Post
      02-16-2015, 02:47 PM   #15
1cleann55
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_chris View Post
After doing a lot of research on the 550 clutch it seems like it will hold the power level I'm looking for. Some guys are making 600 ft lbs on it without slipping. It's also extremely inexpensive compared to the aftermarket clutch options I was looking into.

I plan on going stage 2 turbo in the near future and will put it to the test. Worst case scenario I'm out $350. Best case I got away with a much cheaper upgrade that works great and has stock like pedal feel.

That sucks about your car. All of my damage was to the rear bumper, trunk, and rear panel. The 1/4 panels and frame rails were not damaged. If they were I would have gone with M3 rear 1/4's so I could fit more tire back there. I did get some nice upgrades though. PE and carbon rear! diffuser
Mine was also just rear bumper and a small dent on the 1/4 panel I just got lucky with the amount of money they gave/appraised the damage at. Ended up working a deal with the shop and painted my black car san marino blue metallic. Also a plus I am now able to fit a 12" wide wheel with 285 tire and only -3 camber
Appreciate 0