View Single Post
      12-13-2018, 12:31 PM   #20
AspektUSA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 340i MSport/THP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerIx View Post
I guess I must be taking crazy pills. Who in their right mind would choose the faster, better sounding, better handling, more reliable, more involving to drive car?
https://www.motortrend.com/news/alfa...r-of-the-year/

"Our international bureau chief, Angus MacKenzie, an axle-greased eminence of the auto industry, knows his Alfa history. In his London garage sits a 1967 GTV coupe—a rolling symbol of Alfa Romeo's glory years. "Back in the early '60s, Alfa occupied a niche that BMW later came to own—building fast, charismatic sedans, wagons, and coupes that looked good, weren't stupidly expensive, and, most of all, were utterly delightful to drive," he says. "This new Giulia recaptures the spirit of those 1960s Alfas but in a thoroughly modern manner.""

"There is sorcery in this car," road test editor Chris Walton says. "The Giulia fills the space vacated by BMW. Yet even at the apex of its reign, a 3 Series never rode this well or cornered with such poise and precision simultaneously."

Sorry, but if we're honest - Alfa Romeo is crushing it in the driving department.

The G20 impressions I've read about indicate that it is somewhat of an incremental improvement from the F30 LCI.
Appreciate 3
M3GymNut907.50
Pauleebe379.50
nik1423.50