View Single Post
      12-16-2018, 09:42 PM   #1
GAM5OVR
Private
Rep
Drives: 18’ M5

Review: Keller Performance Downpipes/Midpipes

So I thought I'd share that I pulled the trigger on some Keller Performance Downpipes/Midpipes after having an extensive search for the best quality downpipes on the market.

Seeing the available downpipes for our vehicles I just felt like I wasn't getting my moneys worth. Until I stumbled upon Keller Performance.

I contacted Mike via Instagram regarding their downpipes, and right away his customer service was exactly what I needed. He answered all my questions sent me video clips/pictures of their product which sold me.

These downpipes are awesome not only are they the best quality downpipes I have purchased (and I have purchased a lot of downpipes for other vehicles) they are also 3D scanned.

The fitment is literally perfect! I had my install done at a local BMW dealership by a master technician, and he was super happy about the install. He told me they fit practically like factory downpipes, and the welds are basically art.

The entire dealership was blown away with how my M5 sounded once these were installed. The car sounds like nothing I have heard before, and has a distinct pitch. You get no annoying drone around town or on the freeway, and you almost forget you have catless downpipes with the exhaust flaps closed. Its perfect for anyone who wants more sound out of their M5 at FOT.

I was also excited about getting a huge noticeable power gain after installing these!! I thought I'd write a short review because I truly believe Keller Performance deserves the fame for producing such an amazing product for our vehicles!

Thanks again, Mike!

(Looking forward to some GT2RS products)

Appreciate 2