View Single Post
      05-10-2022, 09:50 PM   #17
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yk rock View Post
I know this forum is a small sample of all M5 CS owners, but seems like owners obtain these cars then want something else for what ever reason. They say it is a great car, even the best they have ever driven, but they want something else or they don't know how long they will keep it. Seems weird. Is it the exterior color? I don't get it.
It's an amalgamation. A four door sedan with the most horsepower BMW has ever made in a road intended sedan.

Seats are for enthusiasts. Not your kids. Not the dog. Limited colors. Limited options.

People who can afford this car can afford other cars. Right now, with HOW MUCH you can move this car for, but it, sell it for a profit, and buy your dream car with the proceeds.

Not me. To me it is the PERFECT singular car for my needs. But could I buy a Porsche Cayman GT4 RS and a used M550xi for close to the same money? Of course. And they would fulfill ALL of the needs of the M5 CS.

People are fickle. People with this kind of money are even more fickle. Eh, it is what it is.

For me, I don't see buying any other car. Just me. But I like "all purpose" perfection.

Shawn
Appreciate 0