Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by uthatch View Post
I use the Mothers clay bar and their FX Synwax. It's reasonably priced, applies and removes very easily, and I defy anyone to show me that their $125 an ounce wax creates a better or deeper shine. They also have the new Power Ball for Paint and you can have the wax applied in 15 minutes. I'm talking a nice, thorough job too, not just half-assed. I was scared to death the first time I saw it being used, but now I use it all the time. No swirls, quick...can't beat it.

I know, I know, you pay for what you get and all that, but if you know the chemistry behind the high dollar waxes and the lower dollar waxes, you'll never pony up for the expensive stuff again.

I don't work for any wax company or anything of the sort, but I bet if any of you tried Mothers FX wax, you'd be amazed.

I admit that most waxes wont give you that phenomenal appearance. IT IS ALL IN THE POLISHING! The sealant is important too. All the wax does is collect dust haha. BUT it does provide an extra protection over the sealant and adds more in depth glow to the vehicle especially on black vehicles. I mean they are expensive because of the durability and contents it possesses. The shine also lasts much longer... However, one needs to remember that to use a high quality wax one needs to understand how to apply it! Or else it would just be a waste.
Appreciate 0