///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM3driver View Post
Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Signes: The concours isn't one of the thousand dollar waxes... but it does retail for $175. My local auto store is getting it for me for $140.

I have used the Carbon wax for many years and love it. I'm hoping the concours will take things to the next level. Folks that have used it claim there is a noticeable difference.

So if I have to clay... which CLAY and lube do I need to hunt down?
For clay I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you contact FMINUS on the forum. He has the most durable yellow clay bars that are imported from Canada (and are only found in Canada). I use them specifically for my vehicle or any "new" ones that come on over. For lubricant I love Adams detailing spray more than Chemical Guys purple one...

And Concours is not a thousand dollars wax but I mean I say use the "thousand dollars waxes" only if you are going to be heading to car shows. Other than that most people use thousand dollar waxes on vehicles they do not use as DDs or almost never drive at all... Well that is my experience with those so far. BUT, hey it is your M3 and heck if i had that wax i would use it on my baby too.
Appreciate 0