Thread: Details...
View Single Post
      11-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Details...

I love the muscular lines on my car, and I think the Jerez black does an awesome job of really showing off what a beautiful car it is. I'm determined to keep it looking show car clean.

After much research, I have ordered a jar of Zymol CONCOURS wax.

"The Zymol Concours Glaze Wax was originally created for the founders of Zymol for their personal cars. Now this specially designed glaze wax is finally available to the public. Now you can have your car, truck, van or SUV can have the same quality gloss and shine like the vehicle just came out of the showroom floor. The secret is in its special Carnauba formula combined with a delicate balance of white and yellow Carnauba that provides a highly visible increase in depth and clarity over other waxes in its class and also protects your vehicle from any outdoor contaminants and reduces paint corrosion. You truly get what you pay for with the Zymol Concours Glaze Wax. Discover the difference between the ordinary wax and the top quality wax."

I also ordered the HD Cleanse pre wax cleaner. From what I read, the car should be "clayed" prior to the HD Cleanse, but I can't see needing to clay a week old car.

What are all you guys using to detail your cars?
Appreciate 0