View Single Post
      02-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #1
jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi

Has never heard of customer service. I installed their Active-8 S55 93oct tune on my brand new 2017 M3 with 2k miles. Adds extra power but after 3k miles of driving, no autocross or tracking, my spark plugs are shot and the car misfires like crazy from 5500-7400rpm. I took the 90 minute drive each way through south Florida traffic to their shop in Miami so they could update it to a new map which supposedly fixes the problem. It did not fix the problem and the car still misfires. Their solution was a new set of plugs which they wanted to charge me for. The reason they came out with a new map was because the old map friend spark plugs far too soon, which they admitted to but refused to cover. Now I have drivetrain malfunctions and a check engine light. I wanted to warn other potential customers that even though they pretend to stand behind their product they certainly do not when it doesn't perform as described. Just some pictures and screenshots for irony here. Feel free to ignore whatever bs David and Andrew want to come in here spewing.
Attached Images

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 0