View Single Post
      01-12-2014, 05:15 PM   #8
Johnny1987
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Mate, i also have a 325i which i was looking to change over to a 335i. I was at Sytner saturday morning and went out to Stratstone this morning and drove the 335i and the M3. 335i is a stunning car, but the M3 blew me away. The difference in the way the car feels is something i can't describe, it was just amazing how the car handles its like nothing i have ever driven before. Their is a very noticeable difference in how the cars deliver power, the 335i has low end torque which is very useable in everyday city driving and i noticed the power go right through the rev range with ease. With tuning it may well be an M3 beater in a straight line but it is not an M car. When i got into the M3 it was just pure addicting power at any point no matter what rpm or gear it was incredible and the sound made me go mental. I enjoyed it that much that i have actually bought the M3, and will be picking it up on tuesday morning. I suggest you go and drive them both properly, in the end it will probably boil down to what is cheaper to own for yourself. I was definitely thinking of fuel economy also, but when you have a chance to own an M car i think thats the compromise you make. If 20mpg is achievable then thats a pretty good figure as that what i get in my 325i now. Whichever car you choose to go with you will definitely be happy, i found out today how brilliant both cars are.

Good luck with it mate, keep us posted
Appreciate 0