02-12-2022, 06:12 PM   #53
tnutt19
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M8 GC, 2022 X5 M50I

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by x622 View Post
I didn't read all of it because it sounds like you just went to a shitty dealer. I live in PHX too, and I know all the dealers and my experience has been;

BMW North Scottsdale : Douchebags because they're penske, never buy from PAG. Only the Ferrari dealer treats you like a human. The Porsche dealer is easily the worst I've ever worked with.

Chapman BMW in central PHX - I have friends who work here so I always get treated well.

Chapman BMW in Chandler - They don't really get many allocations of the M cars it seems.

Arrowhead BMW - I got my M5 CS for MSRP. They always treat me well and bend over backwards for all my absurd requests. Secondary cat delete installed on my M5CS? Sure no problem. Full concierge service with one armor to get the entire thing PPF'd and Ceramic coated? Yup.

Victory BMW in Chandler/Gilbert - Unknown. Are these the guys that were screwing with you? Why would you protect their name?

I hated porsche dealers but it was really just Porsche north scottsdale being complete assholes. Never try to get a turbo S allocation from them, they'll screw around with you for years and never sell you one.
You nailed it. I will never work with Scottsdale BMW again. Chapman in Chandler came in and made it a really great experience. We took delivery of my Wifes x7M50I 2 1/2 weeks ago and could not be happier.
I actually cancelled my Cayenne GTS that was going to delivery in June (read the new one is announcing same time so wasnt wanting to spend 150k when it would be no longer the newest one at delivery). I
BMW NA actually gave allocations to Chapman at my request (they lest me chose any dealer I wanted) for both a new X5 M50I and M5 competition. At this time though I passed on the M5 and the dealer had already worked with me to expedite a X7 before this came through so I passed on them both and they were able to use still. So when I cancelled the Porsche they started looking for allocation and it so happened they had allocation for a 23 M8 GC that goes into production next week so Friday night I customized it just before the cut off and it already shows scheduled for production.

I started this thread upset with very poor treatment, which it was. The dealer lied to me at every turn and missed the mark completely. BMW did step up though and Chapman has stepped up to be everything I could hope for. I commend BMW NA for stepping up and am happy I found a dealer that works better for me. The experience was so good picking up I wanted to do it again so will be doing it again soon with the M8.

As for Porsche Scottsdale, yea they are terrible. I was dealing with Chandler Porsche and they were much better. Porsche Scottsdale told me they had no allocation and the waitlist for Cayenne and 911 were being bid on starting at 40k over msrp. No worries it wasnt the right fit and I tip my hat to them they have that kind of clientele lining up.
Appreciate 0