Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x622 View Post
I didn't read all of it because it sounds like you just went to a shitty dealer. I live in PHX too, and I know all the dealers and my experience has been;

BMW North Scottsdale : Douchebags because they're penske, never buy from PAG. Only the Ferrari dealer treats you like a human. The Porsche dealer is easily the worst I've ever worked with.

Chapman BMW in central PHX - I have friends who work here so I always get treated well.

Chapman BMW in Chandler - They don't really get many allocations of the M cars it seems.

Arrowhead BMW - I got my M5 CS for MSRP. They always treat me well and bend over backwards for all my absurd requests. Secondary cat delete installed on my M5CS? Sure no problem. Full concierge service with one armor to get the entire thing PPF'd and Ceramic coated? Yup.

Victory BMW in Chandler/Gilbert - Unknown. Are these the guys that were screwing with you? Why would you protect their name?

I hated porsche dealers but it was really just Porsche north scottsdale being complete assholes. Never try to get a turbo S allocation from them, they'll screw around with you for years and never sell you one.
Honestly, everyone is going to have different experiences with each dealership.

I got my M3CS from Chapman on Camelback. It was pretty easy and a good deal. But, when I tried to get the Z4 and X7 they were horrible. Mainly because the sales kid kept saying what he thought we wanted to hear and not the actual truth.

I got my M5CS (at MSRP) from North Scottsdale. I've been getting cars from them all the way back to when they were on Camelback. Never had a single bad experience and always get treated extremely well. Already on the list for the G80 M3CS with them and have the first slot. Only reason I went to Chapman is because they had the M3CS on the lot for nearly 6 months and the deal was too good to pass up.

Scottsdale Ferrari is fine to work with.

You nailed it on the head with Porsche NS though. Did 2 cars from them. A C4S and then a turbo cab. My buddy actually buys from Porsche Tucson because they are easier to work with.

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0